30.10.08

Kenneth Long Thomas


As my two year anniversary in New York approaches I have been reflecting on my most memorable experiences. Overwhelmingly filling my mind are the projects, that challenged me as a designer and provided invaluable life long lessons, where I had the privilege of working alongside of “Kenny.”

After designing at Polo Ralph Lauren, Kenny went on to pursue his career as a professional independent photographer. He has an amazing eye for detail that is captured in every snapshot coupled with a profound ability to communicate the subject’s mood. Kenny’s compositions express the precise moment clearly to the viewer while mastering the art of composition.

Recently, Kenny drove across America documenting the vast diversity in lifestyles and environments. A few photos from this expedition and other great works can be found at www.kennethlongthomas.com