the good old fashioned southern way.
A swift change from case of blues to red, headaches (temporarily), love sickness, relief from taking advantage of social anxiety to name a few but in this case it was bronchitis.
1. Raid grandma's pantry for a mason jar or empty her iced tea glass
2. Grab handfulls of semi soft peppermint puffs from a local confectionair
3. Play hoops until the jar is full (in some cases this may take hours)
4. Fill to the brim and give thanks to Jack, Jim or another trusted friend
5. Watch the sunset on the front porch as the mints dissolve into syrup
6. Swig as needed
Thanks for tuning into kitchen traditions on this branded channel, who for the record does not take responsibility for erratic behaviour one may perform as a result from any suggestions given. Country code applies, this remedy is only suitable for children who have difficulties sleeping.
Did the thought ever cross Federico Moccia's that his book "I Want You" would spark readers to become monumental artists who created cultural history on Rome's Ponte Milvio?
All the sudden I feel an urge to make the world's biggest lock (of course from sustainable textiles) for ALL and scribble "we <3 the world" on it! Is there a bursary for that...
Slow is the last word to describe Rome when it comes arts and Romans speed demon scooter style - yes, they take long lunches but that is about the only slow they know!
Just another early coffee in Rome and look what popped up over night! Look at the size of these giant plastic snails.
Watch out Miami they are making a move your way...
The Fashion and Textile Museum's exhibition
Horrockses Fashions: Off the Peg Style in the '40s and 50s
Curated by Dr. Christine Boydell, accompanied by book published by V&A Publishing.
Available on Amazon